- THE TRUMP EFFECT
- PRIVATE REITS – GOOD OR BAD??
- IS ANOTHER REAL ESTATE RECESSION COMING?
- MUSINGS ON THE MARKET
- ARE RISING INTEREST RATES THE ONLY REIT PROBLEM?
- A MARKET UPDATE
- REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS GET BLAMED
- SALES COMPARISON APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Condominium Irrationality
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL TAKES UNNECESSARY HEAT
Monthly Archives: October 2012
The New York Times Business Section of October 13, 2012 contained an article by Shalia Dewan entitled “Which House is Worth More?” The article is timely and interesting in that it highlights perceived problems of home sales facing the real … Continue reading
REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL ISSUES ** THE SALES COMPARISON APPROACH TO VALUE SINCE THIS ARTICLE WAS POSTED IN 2009 IT HAS RECEIVED MORE “HITS” THAN ANY OTHER POST.Â WHAT IS A BIT SURPRISING IS THE FACT THAT THERE HAVE NOT BEEN … Continue reading
A very interesting article, although probably obscured from most readersâ€™ field of vision, appeared yesterday (October 3, 2012).Â It was interesting not because the events were important or earthshaking but because it was an example of the kinds of horror … Continue reading