- THE TRUMP EFFECT
- PRIVATE REITS – GOOD OR BAD??
- IS ANOTHER REAL ESTATE RECESSION COMING?
- MUSINGS ON THE MARKET
- ARE RISING INTEREST RATES THE ONLY REIT PROBLEM?
- A MARKET UPDATE
- REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS GET BLAMED
- SALES COMPARISON APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Condominium Irrationality
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL TAKES UNNECESSARY HEAT
Monthly Archives: August 2009
Tougher rules for condo loans could put blocks on condo purchases. FHA, Fannie & Freddie appear to have increased the percentage of pre-sales required before they will lend on condo purchases and may be screening out projeccts where more than … Continue reading
New rules have been adopted governing residential mortgage loan appraisals.Â These rules are intended to assure the independence of appraisers from the lending institution by requiring appraisers to be selected by an independent appraisal management entity. The problem that this … Continue reading