- THE TRUMP EFFECT
- PRIVATE REITS – GOOD OR BAD??
- IS ANOTHER REAL ESTATE RECESSION COMING?
- MUSINGS ON THE MARKET
- ARE RISING INTEREST RATES THE ONLY REIT PROBLEM?
- A MARKET UPDATE
- REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS GET BLAMED
- SALES COMPARISON APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Condominium Irrationality
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL TAKES UNNECESSARY HEAT
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The December 14, 2011 issue of the Wall Street Journal contained an interesting article about the problems facing the Morgan Stanley global real estate fund. The article points out that Morgan Stanley (MS) was forced to return about $700 million … Continue reading