- THE TRUMP EFFECT
- PRIVATE REITS – GOOD OR BAD??
- IS ANOTHER REAL ESTATE RECESSION COMING?
- MUSINGS ON THE MARKET
- ARE RISING INTEREST RATES THE ONLY REIT PROBLEM?
- A MARKET UPDATE
- REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS GET BLAMED
- SALES COMPARISON APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Condominium Irrationality
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL TAKES UNNECESSARY HEAT
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Recent articles have suggested that a commercial/investment real estate recovery may be underway but, is that really the case or is it wishful thinking? Much has been written about the potential value recovery of the rental apartment sector with that … Continue reading
On April 2, 2010 the Wall Street Journal ran an article by Peter Latman and Anton Troianovski reporting on the vacancies in the office building known as 9 West. The fact that there are vacancies in one of the premier … Continue reading