- THE TRUMP EFFECT
- PRIVATE REITS – GOOD OR BAD??
- IS ANOTHER REAL ESTATE RECESSION COMING?
- MUSINGS ON THE MARKET
- ARE RISING INTEREST RATES THE ONLY REIT PROBLEM?
- A MARKET UPDATE
- REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS GET BLAMED
- SALES COMPARISON APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Condominium Irrationality
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL TAKES UNNECESSARY HEAT
Monthly Archives: November 2009
By now, if someone doesnâ€™t know that real estate has declined in value, by a substantial amount, from its highs in 2007, they have just awoken from a three year sleep. There is no doubt that there was a real … Continue reading
On November 24, 2009 the New York Court of Appeals ruled 6-1 that it is lawful for the State to seize private property for use by private developers. This case involves taking, though eminent domain, private property to turn over … Continue reading
NET LEASED PROPERTIES Â©2009 Lloyd D. Hanford, Jr., MAI Long term, net leased properties have long been the darlings of the real estate investment world, particularly among the smaller investors. However, years of observing that market suggests that these investments … Continue reading