- THE TRUMP EFFECT
- PRIVATE REITS – GOOD OR BAD??
- IS ANOTHER REAL ESTATE RECESSION COMING?
- MUSINGS ON THE MARKET
- ARE RISING INTEREST RATES THE ONLY REIT PROBLEM?
- A MARKET UPDATE
- REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS GET BLAMED
- SALES COMPARISON APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Condominium Irrationality
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL TAKES UNNECESSARY HEAT
Category Archives: Real Estate Lending
An article in the Wall Street Journal this week suggested an increase in foreign investment in U S real estate. While much of the investment reportedly comes in the forms of financing for U S projects rather than direct ownership … Continue reading
The New York Times Business Section of October 13, 2012 contained an article by Shalia Dewan entitled “Which House is Worth More?” The article is timely and interesting in that it highlights perceived problems of home sales facing the real … Continue reading
The letter below from Howard Schultz appeared in many newspapers and while it has little to do with real estate it has a lot to do with the health of this country and is most appropriate for a 4th of … Continue reading