- THE TRUMP EFFECT
- PRIVATE REITS – GOOD OR BAD??
- IS ANOTHER REAL ESTATE RECESSION COMING?
- MUSINGS ON THE MARKET
- ARE RISING INTEREST RATES THE ONLY REIT PROBLEM?
- A MARKET UPDATE
- REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS GET BLAMED
- SALES COMPARISON APPROACH IN REAL ESTATE VALUATION
- Condominium Irrationality
- EQUITY RESIDENTIAL TAKES UNNECESSARY HEAT
Monthly Archives: January 2011
The January 5th New York Times Business Section contained an interesting article reporting resurgence in office building transaction activity. The article pointed out that the activity was pretty much confined to primary markets like New York and Washington D C … Continue reading